INFERTILITY is the inability to get pregnent after a year of unprotected intercourse.
REASONS FOR FEMALE INFERTILITY
- PCOS Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is a problem in which a woman's hormones are out of balance. It can cause problems with your periods and make it difficult to get pregnent
- Uterine fibroids are noncancerous growths of the uterus that often appear during childbearing years. Uterine fibroids develop from the smooth muscular tissue of the uterus (myometrium). A single cell divides repeatedly, eventually creating a firm, rubbery mass distinct from nearby tissue. The growth patterns of uterine fibroids vary — they may grow slowly or rapidly, or they may remain the same size.
- Ovulation problems - An ovolation problem is any condition (usually hormonal) that prevents a mature egg from developing in your ovaries. Possible symptoms: Absent or infrequent periods and abnormally light or heavy bleeding.
- Endometriosis is a condition that occurs when tissue found in the uterine lining (called endometrial tissue) grows outside your uterus, usually in the abdominal-pelvic cavity. Some women have no symptoms, while others have painful menstrual periods or intercourse, heavy bleeding or unusual spotting, and general pelvic pain.
- LEUCORRHOEA, flow of a whitish, yellowish, or greenish discharge from the vagina of the female that may be normal or that may be a sign of infection. Such discharges may originate from the vagina. ovaries.fallopian tubes or, most commonly, the cervix
REASON FOR MALE INFERTILITY
- LOW SPERM COUNT means that the fluid (semen) you ejaculate during an orgasm contains fewer sperm than normal. A low sperm count is also called oligospermia. A complete absence of sperm is called azoospermia. Your sperm count is considered lower than normal if you have fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen. Having a low sperm count decreases the odds that one of your sperm will fertilize your partner's egg, resulting in pregnancy.
- PREMATURE EJACULATION occurs when a man ejaculates sooner during sexual intercourse than he or his partner would like. Premature ejaculation is a common sexual complaint.
- ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (ED) occurs when a man has consistent and repeated problems sustaining an erection. Without treatment, ED can make sexual intercourse difficult.
COPYRIGHT © 2015 Sukhchain Homeopathy Developed by InnovativeDigitalMarketing